About Dr. Rinehart
You can link most chronic diseases to a few common patterns – things like inflammation, oxidative stress, and hormone imbalances.
And, what makes me unique is that,I routinely order advanced laboratory tests that take cues from your body’s saliva, blood, urine, stool, and genetics that let me know exactly how inflamed you are, how much stress your body is under, how imbalanced your hormones really are, and, most importantly, what kind of additional support you may need to get feeling & functioning better for once and for all.
Your health is a reflection of how well you treat your body. When you feed the body junk, it works like junk. When you feed it pure materials, it functions cleanly.
Here’s what to expect if you decide to work with me:
- I start by spending 15 minutes on the phone with you prior to scheduling to perform a free 15-minute Health Audit to see if my services are right for you and answer your initial questions.
- You will then fill out my intake forms, and mail or fax them prior to your visit (let me know if you would like forms mailed to you);
- I set aside a full 1-1.5 hours to meet with you during our first consultation to review your case fully before proceeding with your custom Personalized Action Plan.
- Also, all of my patients receive an easy to follow 30-Day QuickStart Paleo Guide complete with exact shopping lists with numbered ingredients that correspond to specific recipes.
- I also offer you some availability via e-mail between formal appointments to have your immediate nutrition questions and concerns answered.
My goal is to connect the dots behind your health problem, recognize hidden patterns, and develop a personalized plan for you to correct those patterns and set you on a path to wellness.
Sound interesting? You can schedule your free 15-minute Health Audit by clicking the “Schedule Now” button below.
Here’s What We Know about Wellness:
- We live in an increasingly toxic & stressful environment.
- It’s becoming more and more difficult to successfully navigate our food system.
- You are what your grandmother ate! Not only does diet and lifestyle wash over our genes, those changes in our genes can be passed on to our youth.
- The health of your gut has a LOT to do with the health of your entire body.
- When you take responsibility for your health, you are not only making a smart decision for yourself, you are making an investment in your future family & serving as a healthy role model for those closest to you!
Here’s How AZ Nutritionist Dr. Alex Rinehart, MS, DC, CNS May Help You:
- Understand your illness from a wellness perspective.
- Identify the root problems behind the symptoms you are experiencing.
- Connect the dots to your unique health profile & finally learn how diverse symptoms & disorders are related to one another.
- Coax your body back into a direction toward health, not disease
- Teach you how to maintain those changes for years to come!
Reclaim Health in Arizona with Food as Medicine
Navigating through the noisy world of health advice can be a confusing task. One day a food is applauded for its health benefits, the next day it is cursed and cast as evil.
If you’re looking for a magic bullet solution to all of your health problems, you have came to the wrong place. This is because: Nutrition is person and situation-dependent.
I want to coax your body back into balance over a healthy time-frame without the use of drugs or surgery.
Still with me?
Clinical Nutrition Advice Includes:
- Whole Food Recommendations and Elimination Diets
- Science-Based Nutraceuticals (Supplements)
- Clinically-Designed Medical Foods
- Nutrigenetic Analysis (Skilled in 23andMe.com and Livewello.com)
- Individually-Tailored Behavioral Counseling
Now at this point, you might be wondering:
Who am I and how am I qualified to serve your health needs?
About Dr. Alex Rinehart, DC, MS, CNS
Hi, my name is Alexander Rinehart, MS, DC, CNS and I’m a Certified Nutrition SpecialistSM professional, & a licensed Chiropractic physician. I founded the AZ Nutrition Center, LLC in Goodyear, AZ.
Although Chiropractic is a rewarding career, I soon began to understand that the nutrition aspects of my education were my true passion. I see the art of Chiropractic and Functional Nutrition as sharing very similar philosophies. Chiropractic practice is centered on removing interference from the body’s inborn ability to express health. Whether I remove that interference through a Chiropractic adjustment, or through a carefully chosen supplement or dietary recommendation, as long as improved health is the outcome, I see both as one in the same.
So while practicing like a traditional Chiropractor is rewarding, I decided to open a unique functional nutrition practice in greater Phoenix, Arizona of my own called the AZ Nutrition Center.
So how am I qualified to help you with your chronic health problems?
You may have been to numerous medical specialists and have undergone a series of testing. You may also be seeking a separate opinion from an experience with a separate functional nutrition or functional medicine doctor. In either case, you are in the right place.
While there are overlaps between registered dietitians and clinical nutritionists, there are distinct differences as well in our educational backgrounds as well as where we tend to work.
Clinical Nutritionists and Certified Nutrition SpecialistSM practitioners like myself see health on a spectrum of function, not black and white states of health and disease.
Your overall pattern of “function” over time determines the probability of health or disease occurring later in life.
Function is not just some pie-in-the-sky concept. It can be measured with advanced clinical tests. It can be personalized to your unique genetic profile. My job is to choose the right tests and design a plan of action that will help support your body’s internal function – so you can go out and live the active, external life that you enjoy.
“Dr. Rinehart has provided nothing but the best information available and top-notch support to me as a patient. His role in guiding my journey is one that simply cannot be measured through words alone. Through Dr. Rinehart I was able to see how big of a role stress induced emotion played in my life, and how many of the ailments I felt were physical, were actually caused by the stress of the situation. Because of Dr. Rinehart, a cloud of stress in my life has now been eliminated, and I can see the future of the horizon that is to come”
Thank you Alex for the information you have given me.”
~M.S., Basking Ridge, NJ